I Want to Know the Secret Counsel and the Will of God


Why is He called Christ, that is, Anointed? 

Because He has been ordained by God the Father, and anointed with the Holy Spirit, 

  • to be my chief Prophet and Teacher, 
  • who has fully revealed to me the secret counsel and will of God concerning my redemption;
Isaiah 61:1 

  • The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; 
  • He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound…. 
Deuteronomy 18:15 
  • The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, 
  • from your brethren. 
  • Him you shall hear….
John 15:15 
  • No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; 
  • but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
My only High Priest, 
  • who by the one sacrifice of His body has redeemed me, 
  • and who continually intercedes for me before the Father;
Psalm 110:4 
  • The LORD has sworn and will not relent, 
  • “You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” 
Hebrews 9:12 
  • Not with the blood of goats and calves, 
  • but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, 
  • having obtained eternal redemption.
Romans 8:34 
  • Who is he who condemns? 
  • It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, 
  • who is even at the right hand of God, 
  • who also makes intercession for us.
and my eternal King, 
  • who governs me by His Word and Spirit, 
  • and who defends and preserves me in the redemption obtained for me.
Luke 1:33 
  • And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, 
  • and of His kingdom there will be no end.
John 10:28 
  • And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; 
  • neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Comments

Popular Posts