Give Up Looking in All the Wrong Places and For All the Wrong People


Why is the Son of God called Jesus, that is, Savior? 

Because He saves me from all my sins,
  • and because salvation is not to be sought or found in anyone else.
Matthew 1:21 
  • And she will bring forth a Son, 
  • and you shall call His name JESUS, 
  • for He will save His people from their sins. 
Hebrews 7:25 
  • Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost 
  • those who come to God through Him, 
  • since He always lives to make intercession for them.
Isaiah 43:11 
  • I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior. 
John 15:4,5 
  • "Abide in Me, and I in you. 
  • As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 
  • I am the vine, you are the branches. 
  • He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; 
  • for without Me you can do nothing.”
Acts 4:11,12 
  • This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, 
  • which has become the chief cornerstone.  
  • Nor is there salvation in any other, 
  • for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. 
1 Timothy 2:5 
  • For there is one God 
  • and one Mediator between God and men, 
  • the Man Christ Jesus…

Comments

Popular Posts