I Must Remember


I must remember that my sinful nature and my personal sins deserve God's anger and judgment.

- Adapted Excerpt from Comforting Hearts, Teaching Minds by Starr Meade

As a just judge

  • God will punish the sinner both now and in eternity,
  • having declared:
"Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the things written in the book of the law."

And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it.  

  • The earth and sky fled from His presence, 
  • but they found no place to hide.  
I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God's throne.  

  • And the books were opened, including the Book of Life.  
  • And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.  
  • The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead.  
  • All were judged according to their deeds.  
Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire.  

  • This lake of fire is the second death.  
  • And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life 
  • was thrown into the lake of fire.  Revelation 20:11-15

Comments

Popular Posts