More Grace Beyond Amazing For Our Worn-out Woke Culture


It would be amazing if a God of awesome glory recognized my existence, but for Him to welcome me into his family is grace beyond amazing.

  • Our woke culture with its destructive ideology and practices of censorship, abortion and depopulation would prefer that I and others cease to exist.
  • I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope He has given to those he has called - His holy people who are His rich and glorious inheritance.  Ephesians 1:18
I don't get wisdom by experience and research.  I get wisdom by means of a relationship.  Grace makes that relationship possible.

  • Our woke culture tries to lure me and others down some very dark and twisted paths, away from a relationship with God - away from wisdom.
  • For the Lord grants wisdom! From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.  He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.  He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.  He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to Him.  Proverbs 2:6-8

Grace doesn't help me just to do different things but to become a totally different person by changing me at the level of my heart.

  • Our woke culture with its unending and meaningless demand for virtue signaling gets its signal from a graceless heart triggered by evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander.  
  • "But the words you speak come from the heart - that's what defiles you." Matthew 15:18
My Lord Jesus fed me the life-giving nutrients of grace with His nail-scarred hands.  And I haven't left His table of mercy since.

O Come to His table of mercy, my dear ones.  

Adapted Excerpt From

40 Days of Grace by Paul David Tripp

Comments

Popular Posts