An Appetite For God

The Spirit of God...
  • alters my dominating desires; 
  • He alters the thing that matters, 
  • and a universe of desires I had never known before, 
  • suddenly comes on the horizon.
Run Today's Race Oswald Chambers

You’re blessed... 

  • when you’ve worked up a good appetite for God. 
  • He’s food and drink in the best meal you’ll ever eat.

The Message Eugene H. Peterson

God blesses... 

  • those who hunger and thirst for justice,
  • for they will be satisfied.
Matthew 5:6

Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah,
  • Pilgrim through this barren land;
  • I am weak, but Thou art mighty -
  • Hold me with Thy powerful hand:
  • Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven,
  • Feed me 'til I want no more, Feed me 'til I want no more.
Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah William Williams

Personal Revival
  • Am I hungry and thirsty for rightness in every realm of my life?
  • with God? with others?
  • in every situation, circumstance, decision?

Comments

Popular Posts