To No Other Option


What will you do with Jesus?

Neutral you cannot be;

Someday your heart will be asking,

"What will He do with me?"

- Albert B. Simpson

Neutral I cannot be.  

  • I will either live under Jesus' rule over me or I will not.  
  • Should I close my Bible in the morning and then live as though this world and its concerns and kings are all that is or all that matters?  
  • Should I proceed as though Jesus has no place or interest in my life in this world?  
He stood friendless and forsaken before Pilate 

  • so that I might be welcomed as His friend into His eternal kingdom.  
  • There is no option of neutrality - 
  • but why would I want there to be?

John 18:36-37

  • "My kingdom is not of this world...
  • You say that I am a king.  
  • For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world - 
  • to bear witness to the truth.  
  • Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice."
Adapted Excerpt From Truth for Life Volume 1, by Alistair Begg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrestling With God

By God's Word at Last My Sin I Learned

His Eye is on This Sparrow